The EB Associates Group is a UK financial advisory business devoted to helping individuals with their financial planning. We pride ourselves on service and aim to be recognised as one of the very best advisory businesses in the industry. We believe in face to face service and have a large team of Advisers spread across the UK. Wherever you are, we will look to provide a local Adviser.
The value of pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Our pension services always have one thing in common. An aim to help people prepare for the retirement they want.
We provide advice and select products to suit each clients’ own circumstances, needs and goals.
EB Associates Group provides comprehensive protection services such as:
- Private Protection
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Income Protection
- Building and Contents Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Over 50’s Guaranteed Life Cover
- Business Protection
- Executive Income Protection
- Relevant Life
- Business Health Care
With EB Associates Mortgage services, our experienced Consultants are experts and have deep personal knowledge, which allied to the modern technology we use to source the best deals for you, means we offer a great combination of expert human help and fast, efficient and accurate research.
Our mortgage services provide a complete package, encompassing; all research, paperwork and processing. We are experienced in dealing with other professionals, such as Conveyancing Solicitors, to ensure that all aspects are coordinated for you.
The EB Associates Group is not tied to any specific mortgage provider. Quite the opposite in fact! – We can source and select mortgage products from the whole market.
- Always try to be helpful, clear, easy to deal with, courteous and prompt.
- Get to know you and your aims. Before any recommendations, your EB Associates Adviser will carry out a thorough fact find to ensure that any advice provided and solutions proposed are tailored to your needs and goals.
- Do everything possible to ensure that all our clients receive high quality financial advice, and where suited, the most appropriate products to meet their specific needs.
- Explain all charges and fees. In line with the requirements of our regulator, The Financial Conduct Authority, we will provide full illustrations and disclosure prior to any product implementation.
- Arrange regular review meetings. Our review meetings aim to ensure that any changes in clients’ circumstances, aims and any changes in the marketplace, such as new products and funds can be taken into account on an ongoing basis.
- Protect your data and only use it to provide our services. We do not and will not sell any client data to any other company or third party.
- Ask our clients to give us feedback on our services to help us improve what we do. Generally, we provide easy to complete online surveys, sent via email links. If you would like to comment on our services, or this web site, please complete the following questionnaire
Get all the advantages
Here at EB Asscociates Group we take great pride in keeping our customers happy.
we use the review system known as trust pilot to keep all customers in the loop so you know you will be getting a great service before even becoming a loyal customer.
An independent financial adviser can give you advice about managing your money, or help you with specific needs or goals. You may decide that you want financial advice for a number of reasons. Common scenarios include:
- Looking into buying a house.
- Approaching retirement and need help with sorting out your pension income.
- Inheriting a lump sum of money.
- Considering taking out life insurance to protect your family in the event of accident, illness or death.
An adviser will help you to reach your goals. Our advisers are qualified to give advice on all areas of your finances, including pensions, mortgages, savings & investments, as well as many other things. If there is something that you would like specifically, do not be afraid to contact us. We love working with our clients and seeing the whole picture, in order to find solutions that are right for you.
We offer an initial meeting, free of charge, with no obligation.
We are fee based advisers and our fees will be disclosed fully at the initial meeting when we have made an assessment of the amount of work that is involved. Sometimes companies give us the option of commission and we can consider using this to offset against our fees, and again this is something which can be discussed at our meeting.
We will collect your details and look at your current pension – deciding whether the way it is invested is right for your circumstances, and finding out how much you are being charged by the provider. The charges on older schemes are often higher than those currently available. We will see if we can move your pension to a better scheme, helping to increase the size of your pension pot and make sure that you are getting the best deal on the market.
As most people have several different jobs in their lifetime their pensions can be scattered around with different companies. We can review your existing pension arrangements to establish how much you have got saved and what they will provide you with when you retire. Sometimes it may be appropriate to consolidate your pensions with one company as this is easier to keep track of and control. We can offer services which will help you combine all of your current pensions.
We can help you to find the right mortgage for you. We will take into account all of your individual circumstances – ascertaining exactly how much you can afford to borrow and fixing monthly repayments at an affordable level. We will help you to find the best deal on the market, and find a solution that is fully tailored to you personally.
If you contact us, we can help sort through your options and help you through, every step of the way – from saving for a deposit, to discussing which mortgage provider would be best to use.
We will look at all of your details and do all the “shopping around” for you – consulting all the different providers, finding out where you can get the best deal.
If you have already decided on the property you would like to purchase, we can help you find the best deal on a buy-to-let mortgage. We will help you fill out all of the paper work and answer any concerns that you may have – guiding you through every step of the process.
We will help you to decide what kind of insurance you will need. We can then go to all of the different providers to get direct quotes. We would work through them to help you decide which has the best deal and then we will help you fill out all the paperwork, making sure that you are happy with your new insurance policy and the cover that it provides.
That depends on your needs. We can help you to narrow down your options as much as possible and help you choose the policy and provider – giving you the cover you want, at the best price.
If you have any concerns about the insurance that you have, contact us and we can help.